Real Time Web Analytics

Saturday, March 4, 2017

Realfail Rules the Waves (Part 2) - A Paradox Megacampaign

Hello guys, Realfail here and I must apologize for the delay on this. I'm aware that I never set an agenda but I feel that it's a disservice to the few of you watching out there to not post regularly. Later I will do an update basically highlighting the new schedule AfricanManBeast and I are planning to make and I'll even post a new game for everyone out there.
................................................Message Over.............................................................................

Because last time all I did was announcements and the usual setting up, I'm going to get tons accomplished today.

First, I worked on making my character prestigious and went for the prestige buff decisions.























March eventually lost his scars and my fears of his early demise were pretty well sated.

























My first major goal of the series was to gain independence from the Duchy of Powys, so I started to train up March and his commanders.













































Continuing the charge for independence I began to keep on checking the status of the Duke of Powys' levies. My goal was to declare Independence and stand with a larger army in Ternyllwg. Because the county is mountainous and there is a river crossing, any confrontation would be my victory. I win if he can't get my county so just sitting my army down is an automatic win.













































Now I knew that 402 was the magic number that I had to build up to, I waited. During the long wait, I worked on cementing some more prestige for the Fail Dynasty.























On October 8, 771: Landrada Karling became pregnant.























I let my army grow to its full potential before attacking the Duke and decided to delay the war.













































However, I did think it was time to get ready for the Independence war by turning into a malcontent.























On May 9, 772: Olwen of House Fail became heir to the County of Ternyllwg.























My levy was ready to release and I declared my war of Independence from the Duchy of Powys.























I was executing the original plan: the winter and terrain would've helped me if the enemy would actually attack, I realized the plan was too slow so I went in for the direct attack.























I was beginning to win the battle and I projected an instant win after the battle's accompanying siege.













































I won the war and successfully gained March's independence from the Duke.























The truce was for a while so I looked to a neighboring county for my next conquest.













































I decided to make a prestige move by marrying Olwen to a Karling prince matrilineally.























I was claiming the County of Dyfed in prepartion for my next war. My plan was to create the Kingdom of Wales by subjugating all of the encompassing realms.























Well, that was just unpredicted.........























Guess that is the end of Part 2.
I'm Realfail, and this is Noobventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment