Real Time Web Analytics

Saturday, December 31, 2016

Europa Universalis 4: Ottoman Exploration Part 1

It has been months since I've played a game of Europa Universalis 4. The last time I played was right before Mare Nostrum's release so I have no idea how to work my way through all this new DLC (Mare Nostrum and Rights of Man). I've decided to play a game as everyone's favorite menace, The Ottomans! (Yeah! Yea! We love them!). I wanted to put a spin on the game, so I'm going to see if I can join in the American colonial game through domination (but Realfail that make zero sense you're gonna have to be MLG to pull that off). It's okay because I always have unreasonable expectations for my new games. So strap on in as I, Realfail, play the Ottomans and hopefully make it to 1821.
(Game is Ironman with Random New World turned on)

When I first stepped into the game, I chose the Constantinople mission because it was a pretty basic Ottoman move, and I really wanted those bonuses from having it as my capital.


Next, I choose my Rivals based on who I wanted to eliminate. My plan is to invade Byzantium, take back all of Anatolia, invade the Mamluks, then destroy Venice.
























Then, focused on selecting my advisors. I didn't use any strategy selecting them other than looking at their cost in ducats.




















I've found the new great power display and checked what place I was and that's when I knew I had to at least top the BBB (France).






















I worked on building up my army size for a while in order to prepare for the intense warmongering that I was about to partake in.






















In 1445, I declared war on the Byzantine Empire and Serbia joined.





















Around a year later, The Siege of Constantinople ended and I was nearly finished with part one of my glorious Asian Battleplan (That's what I'm calling it now).






















I put my focus on the southeastern Byzantine Empire and started to siege Greece.






















The war against the Byzantines was over and I took every single province they had.


Feeling good about myself after a war so easy I left the room halfway, I decided that this was a good ending point for Part one of the series. (Now I'm gonna get some of that chocolate I keep in my room for when get up from playing video games).

Thank you for reading, I've been Realfail and this is Noobventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment