Real Time Web Analytics

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

The Burke Historia AAR Reupload

As promised I fixed up a bit, I've decided not to do too many changes and just edit in music and transitions. I made some notes about how I should make the next episode different so I'll make a short list out here (For the one guy who cares).


  • Fix Voiceover (probably just gonna stand away from the mic when I talk)
  • Fix Pacing (At this point I want to make it more cinematic)
    • Minor events like trait changes probably won't come up anymore and it will just be marriages, wars, deaths, and the poem from the official dynasty poet. At this pace, I can only get 30 minutes of gameplay per episode or about 3-4 years (if I'm on the fastest speed)
  • Fix that logo


Thanks for taking time out of your day to read this and next episode of this series will be next week. I've been Realfail, and this is Noobventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment