Real Time Web Analytics

Friday, December 30, 2016

My Experience in Arena 1

Hiyo guys! AfricanManBeast is here telling you about my experience in Arena 1 of Clash Royale.

Arena 1 as you'll know is for those beginning the game, if you're new to Clash Royale, it may be a challenge, but you'll get there soon. For those that have played Clash Royale before and want to restart again for whatever reason, getting to Arena 2 should be no hard task.

Nevertheless, losses are always going to be your way. Or maybe it's just me, I am a noob after all. I'm limited to only a few cards from the Training Camp,


as well as the cards from Arena 1:


I was happy to receive a Valkyrie and Musketeer. I really wanted the Prince but instead got a Skeleton Army (You're guaranteed an epic card from a wooden chest when you first begin). It didn't bother me that much because the Musketeer was all I needed. It deals such high damage if left untouched.


This is my half-effort deck that I made for Arena 1





Knight: Didn't know what else to put, has good hp, and hits pretty fast so it helps with Skeleton Army

Spear Goblins: Support. A lot of people don't really use Spear Goblins but they're a cheap 2 elixir support card that can be used to distract air troops (eg. Baby Dragon, Meta Minion) as well as ground troops to lessen the amount of damage done towards tower.

Valkyrie: Skeleton army, 'nuff said. + Tank

Arrows: Skeleton Army

Fireball: Cluster of troops, when I start to suck so I have to rely on a spell to get me out of a pickle

Giant: Tank, core of deck. Use rest of cards to help get it to the tower to deal damage.

Musketeer: Hard-hitter, deals with tanks and air troops such as Baby Dragon. Put it behind Giant for great push

Skeleton Army: Overwhelm opponent once they've used their arrow or bomber/Vakyrie is out of cycle.
My strategy was to put a tank in the back like the Valkyrie or Giant and wait for my opponent's response. If they don't respond, I support the tank with a musketeer or another hard hitter such as knight (well, not really hard hitting) and a troop that deals with swarms such as the bomber. 

This push is guaranteed to take a tower if there's no resistance; add a Skeleton Army, and you're on your way to 3-crowning your opponent:



I had many victories like this, but as mentioned before I also had losses too. I'm still kinda salty, excuse me; a lot of my losses were caused because of misclicks. You should never give up though, because you could probably make a comeback like this one:



There were very few battles where it ended like this. Probably 2 or 3. I got completely owned. I gave up, I knew there was no turning it around.



Overall, Arena 1 should be a piece of cake. For new players, don't be afraid if you get losses, you'll get better, and learn to strategize with the placement of troops, and using elixir & time to your advantage.

If you want to look back on this post, it will be under the "Arena 1" page of Clash Royale (still under construction) along with a more extensive guide on the cards available and on how to do well in Arena 1.

Thanks for viewing, this is AfricanManBeast, now on to Arena 2!

Looking back, I got REALLY wrecked there. 

Noobs will be noobs am I right?


No comments:

Post a Comment