Real Time Web Analytics

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Achivement Get! Part 1

Welcome to Achievement Get! Where I try to get all the civ achievements as quickly as possible. Today, because it is my first time playing Civ 5 I got a bunch. These are the achievements I was going for:







These were my game settings:

Map type: Pangea

Map size: Duel

Difficulty: Prince

Game Speed: Quick

Everything else: Default

When I got on to the game my goal was to beat it in at least 50 turns. I started near a river and I proceeded to rush Horse archers and Battering Rams on the tech tree.



When I saw Babylon in the distance, barely 10 tiles away from Attila's Court, I told him, of course, "All your bases are belong to us (Denounced him)."

I was gonna wait till I had a huge army at Babylon's doorstep before I attacked him and left my deficit but then I saw his settlers....

And thought, "What the heck" and proceeded to destroy 36 turns of his hard work in 2. I had completed all the achievements above and these extra ones:
In total, it took 38 turns and 11 minutes in order to get 8 achievements.
Achievement Get!
(Logo Pending)

No comments:

Post a Comment