Real Time Web Analytics

Monday, December 26, 2016

Peach's Downsmash is BROKEN

I'm pretty sure many of you guys know this by now, but I just wanted to point out a meme I came across on Reddit.



Funny and true! Honestly, it wasn't until I watched this specific video that I realized Peach's dair (down air) is BROKEN




I hope I'm not the only one that got triggered by that. A kill from dair and some poor teching. People tend to underestimate a Peach player (except Armada and probably MacD) but it bites them in the end when they're throwing their controller on the ground, enraged for getting caught by some of Peach's (honestly cool) combos.

Countering Peach's dair can be pretty simple. Remember to crouch-cancel so you can punish that annoying Peach player


BeWaRe oF tHe D - sMaSh!!!!!

If there are any other tips that you guys have for countering the deadly dair, feel free to comment! It's not like I know right? I'm just a noob, unfortunately.

Noobs will be noobs am I right?

No comments:

Post a Comment