Real Time Web Analytics

Monday, February 13, 2017

UPDATE! Why the Lack of Posts.

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you all know for those that still regularly check on the blog and are disappointed at the lack of posts, OUR APOLOGIES.

This blog is run by teenagers, so we still have school to worry about and there's a lot I have to worry about during school, but if any of you care about how I'm doing (probably not), I'm doing well!



Posts will come soon, I'm (AfricanManBeast) is making 2 Clash Royale posts as well as possibly 2 Civilization V posts detailing my experience with the Giant Earth Nigeria Game. RealFail also has promised to make some HOI4 so just wait a little bit longer!

That's all I have to say. Thanks for reading, and I hope to interact with you again on the next post!

Noobs will be noobs am I right?

No comments:

Post a Comment