Real Time Web Analytics

Monday, January 16, 2017

Civilization V Nigeria Giant Earth Map Trailer

Hey guys! AfricanManBeast here revealing to you all that I'm gonna go big with the next Civilization V game I'm doing.

As the title already suggests, I'm going to be doing a GIANT Earth map as Nigeria, only the greatest country in the world (I'm joking).

This will be pretty challenging for me since I've never played a large-scale game like this, I wonder how it will turn out but I'm not all that worried. I'm setting up the game to ensure that there aren't any restrictions to my expansion as I continue to expand the Nigerian empire!

For example,  got the No Happiness Mod, which removes happiness along with its penalties for dipping below to unhappiness.

Enough rambling, here's the trailer. I really do hope you enjoy it, although I think it could've been more dramatic and fitting of an upbeat movie trailer:



I really do hope you enjoy it, although I think it could've been more dramatic and fitting of an upbeat movie trailer. Oh well I guess I'm still a noob when it comes to video editing too eh?

Noobs will be noobs am I right?





MODS:

Colonist Legacies - Nigeria


No comments:

Post a Comment