Real Time Web Analytics

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

New Troop Idea - Gandhi on a Nuke

Oh jeez, you'll hate me for this. I was making jokes about Gandhi and nukes and what not (Civilization joke) because I'm immature.  While doing so I actually thought of a plausible idea for a new troop card for Clash Royale: The Gandhi Nuke!





What is wrong with me

Basically, this thing is like a battering ram; DON'T LET IT GET TO YOUR TOWER, or you're screwed. It's a really fast troop with a small amount of HP that targets towers only.

It's designed to be a fast yet glass-like in terms of HP that deals massive damaged if not checked. Now that I think about it, it's like a combination of the Balloon and Sparky troop.

Keep in mind this is just a funny idea. If you're really interested in a troop like this, I'll probably spend some time designing an actual troop and fix the stats (because the ones above are completely ridiculous)

Oh well, what do you guys think? This idea is probably trash LOL, noobs make horrible ideas.

Noobs will be noobs am I right?

No comments:

Post a Comment